- Italian construction company
- Multinational company specialising in hospitality services
- Single infrastructure to offer voice, data and video services to resort customers
- Rapid deployment
- ICT infrastructure must be compliant with standards and recognised internationally as the best of its kind
- Ascotel® 2065 telephone system
- Aastra Office 60IP terminals and Aastra Office 70 digital terminals
- Aastra Attendant-console workstation
Immobiliare FP is an Italian construction company that built a new resort in Gioiosa Marea (Messina, Sicily). While the ownership of the resort is in the hands of Immobiliare FP itself, management of the resort has been assigned to a multinational company specialising in hospitality services. For that reason, the whole ICT infrastructure needed to be standards compliant and have a worldwide reputation for being the best of its kind.
The main customer requirement was to have an optical network infrastructure providing every room in the resort with voice and data services. The infrastructure needed to be open in order to add an IP-TV service in the future. In addition, WiFi coverage with hotspots for Internet access was requested for frequently used areas of the resort, such as the swimming pool and main lobby.
Aastra provided direct and extensive consultancy services for the overall solution, acting as an advisor during each phase of the project. It proposed a solution based on
the Aastra Ascotel® 2065 with IP infrastructure based on Allied Telesyn switches. Each room has been equipped with two ports for voice and data, and Aastra Office
60IP terminals have been supplied for the voice ports. The infrastructure has been created using optical-fibre technology for the backbone (vertical cabling) and copper access has been deployed on every floor (horizontal cabling). Immobiliare FP hosts people from every part of the world in its resort. The guests can be very demanding in terms of the technological services they require, even during their moments of relaxation. The infrastructure deployed by Aastra, based on standard, open and future-proof technology, allows the firm to fulfil its customers’ technological needs today and in the future.
- Specialist consultancy project management and system implementation
- Rapid deployment
- High-quality integrated communication network
- Swiss-engineered manufacturing excellence
- Open for future enhancements