What’s New in MiContact Center Enterprise 9.1
We’re proud to announce the launch of MiContact Center Enterprise 9.1, formerly known as Solidus. Based on customer suggestions and feedback, this release further enhances the platform to provide a great customer experience solution for the MiVoice MX-ONE, MiCloud Office and Cisco UCM platforms.
This latest version of the enterprise-grade contact center platform is capable of handling up to 1,500 simultaneously logged-in agents in a single system, and up to 15,000 concurrent agents under a resilient environment when networked together. It’s part of our continued investment in our contact center portfolio, and MiContact Center Enterprise is an important part of that.
Here are some of the new features:
- Rebranding from Solidus to Enterprise across the product, documentation and collateral
- Support for our MiCloud Office (Telepo) cloud call management platform
- Teleopti WFM commercial offer available from Mitel
- Single sign-on through the use of corporate authentication via Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 for exchanging authentication and authorization data between security domains
- Ability to configure a separate agent greeting file for outbound service group calls (one greeting message configured for inbound calls and a separate one for outbound service group calls, like callback and campaign calls)
- MiVoice Call Recording integration to efficiently capture, archive, organize, playback and share voice documentation
- Changes to social media integration, focusing on Twitter and third party social monitoring
- Central configuration of agent tabs, so that when tabs are configured for an agent group, all agents in that agent group display the same tabs in MiContact Center Agent
- HTTPS support for Web services to support secure traffic connectivity
- Further localized language support for simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch and Finnish
- Multiple enhancements to Web Manager, the web-based configuration application
- Line State Monitoring added to the integration with Cisco UCM via the Telephony Application Server (TAS)
- Report Manager improvements including user privilege to restrict visibility of call detail records to specific users, greater flexibility in report naming up to 50 characters, inclusion of IVR data in call detail records created for Open Media sessions
- Script Manager enhancements to email variables and object, scripting blocks extended to allow a maximum of 16K characters
- Agent application support for skills level included in search, balloon notification for incoming chat messages, display call tab for incoming email messages, custom dictionary support for email, divert call enhancements, common hold ring option, alternate make call timeout, logon with different ID
- Anonymous dialing for when agents wish to make a call appear as if it is from an anonymous number rather than the agent’s desktop phone extension. This is now possible when using Telephony Application Server (TAS) by setting the option Set Anonymous Calling Number for TAS Desktop Phone in the SeCCfg tool, on the Agent tab.
- New integration features including trunk identifier support, agent integration interface improvements (including third party access to call qualification codes and time in queue), suppression of close warnings messages
- Database maintenance utility improvements
Learn more about the latest release of MiContact Center Enterprise >