“The new phone system has significantly increased flexibility. Now, call centre agents can easily be relocated between different service desks according to actual needs.” Heli Salonen, Sales Manager, Viking Line
Viking Line is a public limited company and a market-leading brand in passenger traffic on the northern Baltic Sea. It offers passenger services, recreation and cargo carrier services on the vessels Gabriella, Mariella, Amorella, Rosella, Viking Cinderella, Viking XPRS and on the new flagship Viking Grace.
Viking Line wanted to provide a more flexible phone service to their many clients and to their prospective customers too. Lost phone calls needed to be reduced as this was having a negative impact on business levels. They implemented Mitel solutions such as the MiVoice MX-ONE and Mitel Solidus eCare and have seen benefits including:
- The new contact centre is more cost effective, flexible and comprehensive – saving time & money
- Extensive reporting system – allowing fast changes to call handling when required
- Call back function – allowing callers to maintain their place in a queue but be called back by the system
- The solution is easy to expand and develop according to future needs
- Callers now spend less time holding and more time booking service
Now that technology no longer limits their services, Viking Line can direct operations according to the customers’ and its own needs. One of the most important results in the implementation of the MiVoice MX-ONE and Mitel Solidus eCare® is having a single contact centre for 200 agents, operating throughout 15 call centres located in 10 cities of 3 different countries: a WAN/IP based solution which provides benefits for remote working with no geographical limits.
Learn more about Mitel Solidus eCare
Find out more about MiVoice MX-ONE
Read about more Mitel customer successes