Mitel collaboration software and solutions support all forms of collaboration, including voice, video calling, and instant messaging with Mitel MiCollab Client, and web presentation and collaboration with Audio, Web and Video Conferencing.
With Mitel collaboration software you keep your workforce:
- Connected. Wherever they are around the world, workers stay in touch with each other, partners, and customers.
- Dynamic. Real-time communication and collaboration ensures easy, ongoing sharing of ideas and information.
- Team-ready. Workers in widely dispersed locations form productive long-term and ad hoc teams as easily as if they were in the same office.
- Richly interactive. Easy sharing of documents and presentations make for more productive brainstorming and training sessions.
- A collaborative, more productive workforce
What can these collaboration software capabilities mean for you?
- Significant cost savings. Lower travel expenses and less employee transit time improves your bottom line.
- Enhanced productivity and innovation. Less time wasted trying to connect with others means more time spent in productive collaboration and innovation.
- Stronger relationships. Easy collaboration and information sharing among employees, customers, partners, and suppliers
- Smarter, better coordination. People throughout the organization have easier access to the information and expertise they need to get the job done
“It was clear that Mitel could offer a cost-effective IP communications solution and one that didn’t compromise on features and capability.”
– Jon Martin, ICT Programme Manager, East Sussex County Council