The dynamics of customer experience have evolved, and the traditional strategy of relying solely on a toll-free number connecting customers to your call center is no longer going to cut it. Today’s consumer is increasingly mobile and convenience-driven, demanding to interact with businesses through channels such as SMS, web chat, email and social media.
This new mobile consumer raises a variety of challenges to small- and medium-sized businesses. Therefore, you’ll need to ensure you have the right people, enough staff and the appropriate technology in place to serve your customers no matter how they choose to communicate
Your supporting technology can make or break your customer experience strategy. There are pros and cons to both building out a premises-based infrastructure and taking your implementation to the Cloud. Join us on this webinar to explore the benefits and risks of each option as you evaluate which model best supports your business goals.
What attendees will learn:
- What’s shaping today’s customer experience and what challenges does this pose to your business
- The benefits and risks of a cloud- or premises-based solution for overcoming these challenges
- The top business drivers for migrating your customer engagement model to the Cloud or investing in a premises-based implementation
- The foundational requirements for a cloud-based customer engagement platform
- How to measure the ROI of a cloud-based solution
Who should attend:
- C-Level executives and department heads (President, CEO, CXO, CFO, CSO, VP, Director, Manager) in marketing, sales, etc.
- Contact center management (Director/Manager of Contact Center, Operations, Customer Experience, Communications Customer Service, or Client Services)
- Anyone with an influence on customer experience strategy (Marketing Director, Service Excellence Managers/Directors, reputation management and Brand leads/managers/directors)