“We have control over how and when we communicate with internal and external customers that we never had before.”- Lou Gallagher, Senior Director of Engineering and Architecture at HealthEast
HealthEast, the largest health care provider in Saint Paul, Minnesota, was struggling with an out-of-date contact center and communications solution.
- Complex healthcare system spanning four hospitals, one long-term and three short-term acute centers, plus 14 clinics and specialty clinics
- Outdated Avaya contact center solution not meeting its needs
- Needed to access data from Epic via contact center and channel applications
- A 20 percent increase in agent productivity based on new design and technology
- A 6 percent decrease in Abandon Rates
- 30 percent to 86 percent increase in SLAs
How did HealthEast achieve these results? Download the case study, written by Blair Pleasant of Unified Communications Strategies to find out.