The MiVoice 4223 Digital Phone is ideal for administrative assistants and traditional Call Center (ACD) agents. Using soft-keys, the user can easily access the display menu with a number of system features such as phonebook, call list, diversion, absence reason, etc
This multi-featured model supports advanced system functions for professional office users. The MiVoice 4223 Digital Phone is ideal for administrative workers and traditional call center (ACD) agents. With its “landing gear struts” and a three-row, adjustable, graphical display, users can adjust the phone for all environments and lighting situations.
Using softkeys, users can easily access the display menu with a number of system features such as a phonebook, call list, diversion, absence reason, etc. Programmable keys enable fast access to specific numbers or services. A high quality, hands-free speaking function offering full duplex and Acoustic Echo Canceling (AEC) makes this phone well-suited for telephone meetings. A headset can be connected directly to the integrated headset port. Toggling between the handset and headset is controlled by a dedicated key. Additionally, up to four extra key panels and an optional unit for external equipment can be easily connected.
- Multi-featured terminal
- Ideal for demanding office usage and functions, e.g. secretaries, managers, executives, etc.
- Flexible, graphical 3-line display
- Supports two font style (small and large)
- Supports future additional character sets
- Four soft-keys for menu guidance
- 10 function keys with LED
- Hands-free with full duplex
- Integrated headset port
- Supports up to 4 key panels
- Support for Option Unit