The MiVoice Office 400 opens the full performance spectrum of modern business communication: MiVoiceOffice 400 offers an all-in-one Unified & Collaborative Communications solution which is seamlessly integrated into the system.
The product range includes communication servers, terminals, software and mobility solutions as well as unified and collaborative communication applications.
The Mitel 400 Series consists of three robust and powerful multimedia communication servers of different sizes:
- MiVoice Office 415: 2 to 12 users
- MiVoice Office 430: 6 to 50 users
- MiVoice Office 470: 20 to 400 user
They can be used as single nodes or in a transparent network reaching up to 40 sites and 600 users benefiting of the full range of services. Mitel 400 networks can even be much larger when using SIP networking (up to 100 nodes).
A large amount of open standards is supported, ensuring a flexible integration into customer’s environment and applications. All Mitel 400 communication servers support also signaling and voice encryption protocols (TLS, SRTP), providing a high security and confidentiality level.
Telephony and more - Best Performance for your Business Communication
The server handles the setting up and cutting of connection, both internally and externally. It also makes all telephony functions and communication services available. Switchover from IP-based to traditional analogue or digital telephony is ensured with integrated Media Gateways.
Some highlights of the MiVoice 400 family
- Cutting-edge technologies like VoIP, SIP and XML, as basis for innovative communication solutions
- Seamless availability on the company premises (DECT, SIP-DECT and WLAN) and outside the company premises (FMC) with professional, integrated mobility solutions
- Broad range of terminals
- Uniform and intuitive deployment of all terminals integrated into the system (fixed phone, cordless handsets, Softphone, mobile phone)
- Unified and collaborative communications
- Specific solutions for contact centres, care facilities and hotels as well as monitoring; and alarm systems
- Technological independence and future-proof development, thanks to an open system architecture and use of global standards (e.g. SIP)
- Huge connection possibilities for multi-site companies
Product DownloadsMitel MiVoice Office 400 Brochure
The communication servers of the Mitel 400 family (Mitel 415, 430 and 470) offer customized solutions for hotels, guest houses, care homes and any business offering guest management services.
Among the already known features, Mitel 400 offers now several sector specific functions and applications for hotels and guest management services, from four up to 600 ports. The new hospitality package can seamlessly be integrated into existing hotel processes and environments.
Functions for the reception
For reception staff the MiVoice Office 400 Hospitality Package offers three different front desk solutions: from the simple solution with an MiVoice 5380, respectively MiVoice 5380ip for small businesses to the comfortable web-based hospitality manager for small or medium enterprises up to the PMS (Property Management System) via FIAS interface for large enterprises. All three solutions can easily be combined with each other.
The hospitality package of the MiVoice Office 400 includes an easy check-in/check-out, the possibility of a detailed billing of call charges and the mini bar consumptions or information on the status of Housekeeping: And last but not least, from a wide range of comfortable and easy to use telephones (analogue, SIP, IP or digital), you have the choice to select the most suitable terminals.
Benefits for the guests
Of course, also your guests will benefit from the new hospitality package. Thus, the guest phones for example, have a voicemailbox and the Message Waiting Indication (MWI) shows at a glance that a new message has arrived. Furthermore every telephone offers an integrated wake-up system and the wireless terminals of the 600d series even have a baby call function. On departure the reception staff can print out a detailed bill of the call charges. When checking out the guest can be sure that all private data such as call lists and voicemail messages are deleted.
The MiVoice Office 400 Hospitality Package can easily be integrated into existing MiVoice Office 400 systems.
- The same software for all MiVoice 400 communication servers:
- The same services offer
- The same ergonomics
- The same applications
- The same terminals
- Unified & Collaborative Communication solution, including CTI, video conference, chat and desktop sharing, with MiVoic Office 470 without the need for an external PC
- Future-oriented, VoIP based communication server
- Openness and investment protection thanks to the use of standard interfaces and protocols
- Integrated voicemail system
- Modular architecture with step-by-step-expansion
Integrated SIP protocol for connecting to public networks via service poviders as well as for connecting SIP terminals and SIP-based applications