Addresses Japanese Market's Strong Business Demand for Seamless, Cloud-Based Collaboration and Communications Capabilities
- Software-based solution allows rapid deployment of cloud services
- Opens up new market and recurring revenue opportunities for service providers
- Delivers access to cloud-based, real-time communications for a mobile-first world
The iPBX cloud is AINEO's fastest-growing business with services currently offered out of
"Powered by the Mitel cloud platform, iPBX Hosting will be expanded to include hundreds of thousands of users," said
"Strong demand for cloud services, predicted for
- AINEO services are used by nearly every major multinational firm with a presence in
- More than two million cloud business communications subscribers trust Mitel.
- Mitel is the fastest-growing provider of cloud business communications in the world with the number one market share position based on total cloud users globally.
- AINEO and Mitel will exhibit at the Work-style Innovation Expo in
Tokyo, July 13-15.
- Discover "How Cloud Communications Is Opening Up Possibilities"
- Learn more about "Mobilizing Real-Time Communications"
- Get more information on Mitel's cloud solution for service providers
Twitter: AINEO Networks chooses Mitel to expand cloud offerings in
Cloud, MiCloud, AINEO Networks
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.