A Market-Leading French Carrier Enters the UCaaS Market With Mitel MiCloud
- Leverages Mitel's cloud and unified communications for two million professional and corporate users
- Delivers a single, seamless managed service experience for medium and large enterprises
- Optimizes the modern workforce with UCaaS solutions that break down barriers of communications
For the growing mobile enterprise, Bouygues Telecom Entreprises now offers its customers advanced communications tools and services that are accessible from any device. These include feature-rich voice, video and collaboration tools with telepresence, chat, audio and videoconferencing capabilities, screen and desktop sharing. This brings businesses increased profitability and labor efficiencies with offices and individuals that are seamlessly connected to support real-time collaboration while also bringing customers closer.
"Bouygues Telecom Entreprises has always set itself the objective of bringing the latest technological advances to the largest number of people," said Thierry Labbé, Managing Director of Bouygues Telecom Entreprises Division. "We have chosen to partner with Mitel due to its leadership position within the UC market and its ability to provide a future-proof solution for both our customers' business and our own business."
"We're moving to a mobile-first world for enterprises, workers and consumers. Demand for unified and cloud communications keeps growing," said Bernard Etchenagucia, Mitel VP Sales,
- More than two million cloud business communications subscribers trust Mitel.
- Mitel is the fastest-growing provider of cloud business communications in the world with the number one market share position based on total cloud users globally.
- Mitel is the only brand across five Gartner Magic Quadrant Reports for business communications.
- See Frost & Sullivan's full analysis of Mitel's leadership in the cloud market.
- Download a free copy of the "Cloud Communications for Dummies" eBook.
- Read the white paper on how consumer demand is shaping today's cloud communications and making it more crucial than ever.
Twitter: .@BouyguesTel_Ent chooses @Mitel to meet customer demand for advanced #cloud #communications
Twitter: A market-leading French carrier @BouyguesTel_Ent enters the #UCaaS market with #Mitel #MiCloud
About Bouygues Telecom Entreprises
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.