Fast-Moving Businesses in Italy and Spain to Benefit From Simple, Seamless, Cloud-Based Communications
- Software-based solution allows rapid deployment of cloud services
- Opens up new market and revenue opportunities for service providers
- Delivers access to cloud-based, real-time communications for a mobile-first world
Setera has provided small and medium-sized enterprises in
"Our customers appreciate the simplicity and advanced capabilities of the user experience, particularly the true integration of mobility. In
"Service providers in the EMEA region increasingly recognize the opportunity cloud offers for broadening their portfolios to attract more business and gain a foothold in new markets," said Patrik Sorqvist, Vice President, Mitel Cloud Services, EMEA. "Mitel can help them grow revenue and increase their competitive edge with a mobile-first-designed, easy-to-deploy solution they can launch under their own brand to provide customers with flexible, real-time communications and collaboration capabilities."
- More than two million cloud business communications subscribers trust Mitel.
- Mitel is the fastest-growing provider of cloud business communications in the world with the number one market share position based on total cloud users globally.
- Setera's IP-based service is available on five continents.
- Discover "How Cloud Communications Is Opening Up Possibilities"
- Download the white paper "Work 3.0: The Next-Generation Model for Smarter Business"
- Learn more about "Mobilizing Real-Time Communications"
- Get more information on Mitel's cloud solution for service providers
Twitter: Finnish operator Setera chooses Mitel #cloud solution to expand offerings in
Twitter: Italian businesses to benefit from Setera's simple, seamless, cloud-based communications powered by Mitel
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.