Recognized for Strong Performance Delivering Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS for Europe and North America
- Fastest-growing cloud business with above-average industry growth rates
- Powers real-time communications and collaboration for today's mobile-first world
- Strong international presence and ability to meet evolving needs of any size business
As the market rapidly migrates to cloud services, businesses are increasingly looking to vendors to help them gain a competitive advantage. In its Best Practice Research analysis,
For an industry overview and full analysis of Mitel's leadership in the cloud market, download the report.
"Mitel stands out among hosted IP telephony and UCaaS solution providers with its diversified platforms and cloud services portfolio," said
"Steady cloud adoption continues with companies looking to cloud services as a competitive edge to enhance collaboration, drive business performance and flexibly manage their cost structure," said
- Pre-register today and be among the first to get a FREE copy of the "Cloud Communications for Dummies" eBook.
- Read the white paper on how consumer demand is shaping today's cloud communications and making it more crucial than ever.
- Find out how team collaboration software can make your business more productive and reduce email by an average of 40 percent.
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.