Purpose-Built Hospitality Platform and Applications Enable City's Second Largest Hotel to Improve Staff Efficiency and Exceed Guest Expectations
- Helps staff easily connect and collaborate to seamlessly accommodate guest needs.
- New tools and automated processes already benefitting 1,000 users at the hotel.
Mitelis trusted by hoteliers in over 30,000 properties across the globe.
Just three months since deployment, the hotel has already seen improvements in productivity.
"We strive to provide an experience that goes beyond our guests' expectations and our staff is consistently recognized for doing so," said
"The world's most successful hotels realize that standing out, attracting new guests, building loyalty, and increasing revenue per room depend on how smoothly operations are run and whether customers enjoyed the stay," said
InterContinental Hotels & Resortsis the world's oldest international hotel brand with 180 locations in more than 60 countries. Mitelpowers more than 30,000 properties and is an approved standard across 12 major hotel brands globally.
- Businesses lose an average of
$11,000per employee every year due to ineffective communications and collaboration.
- Learn more about communications technology specially-designed for the hospitality industry here.
- Get a sneak peek at the "Guest Experience of the Future."
- Download a free copy of the "Digital Transformation for Dummies" e-book.
Tags/Keywords: Hotels, Hospitality, Guest Experience, Contact Center
A global market leader in enterprise communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.