Enables Staff and Coaches to Communicate With Speed and Simplicity in Developing the Next-Generation of High-Performance Athletes
- Boosts operational performance with real-time communications
- Designed for today's ultra-fast, mobile-first world
- Delivers enterprise experience for businesses and scales as they grow
Founded in 2007, the
With Mitel, they are taking their collaboration to the next level, replacing an outdated communications system with a complete, end-to-end MiCloud solution, including Mitel's latest MiTeam collaboration tool. MiTeam makes it easy to share content, centralize chats and manage projects. MiTeam also expands MJP's reach past the physical confines of the company's world headquarters to provide real-time video capabilities for remote coaching opportunities, expert consultations or even help in assessing an injury.
"At MJP, we're committed to having the most effective technology available to help train athletes to achieve their best," said
"Real-time communications and advanced collaboration tools are the foundation of high-performance organizations," said
Michael Johnsonfounded Michael Johnson Performance in 2007 with a passion to help athletes of all ages, in any sport, reach their full potential. To learn more visit: www.michaeljohnsonperformance.com.
- More than two million cloud business communications subscribers trust Mitel.
- Mitel is the only brand across five Gartner Magic Quadrant Reports for business communications.
- Pre-register today and be among the first to get a FREE copy of the "Cloud Communications for Dummies" eBook.
- Find out how team collaboration software can make your business more productive and reduce email by an average of 40 percent.
- See the signs: Five clues it's time to break up with your cloud provider.
- Propel your business forward with Mitel's latest cloud promotion.
Twitter: Michael Johnson Performance chooses Mitel #cloud to keep communications and collaboration on track
Michael Johnson Performance, Cloud,
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.