Solution delivers contact center functionality to customers through interoperability with SAP solution
Mitel today announced its MiContact Center Solidus has achieved certified integration with the SAP® CRM application. The solution has been proven to integrate with SAP CRM, providing full contact center functionality.
The SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) has certified that Mitel MiContact Center Solidus Release 9.0 integrates with SAP CRM to exchange critical data with instances of SAP Business Suite software.
“We are delighted to announce the successful achievement of SAP certification for MiContact Center Solidus,” said Brian Spencer, general manager, Contact Center, Mitel. “The ability of MiContact Center Solidus to simplify the agent experience and deliver pleasing customer self-service solutions will prove highly beneficial to current and future customer engagements.”
MiContact Center Solidus provides the following functionality for users of the SAP CRM application: agent login and work-mode handling, telephony channel functions, conference handling, transfer handling, consultation handling and outgoing call handling.
- MiContact Center is one of the broadest contact centre portfolios in the market with high interoperability, omni-channel and comm-enabled business processes
- MiContact Center can be deployed on premise, in the Cloud or as a hybrid solution
- Watch the Carlsberg Breweries Customer Success video
- Download Understanding Multichannel engagement market study.
- Read how Aerial Capital Group use MiContact Center.
- Download 10 Contact Centre tools you should be using but probably aren’t
- Twitter: #Mitel’s MiContact Center Solidus Release 9.0 Solution Achieves Certified Integration with SAP CRM
- Twitter: #Mitel MiContact Center Solidus proven to integrate with SAP CRM
- SAP, MiContact Center, Solidus, CRM
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.