Unveils New, Real-Time Applications and Expands Cloud and Mobile Services
- Introduces hosted Voice over LTE, Video over LTE and Voice over WiFi (VoLTE, ViLTE and VoWiFi) for mobile carriers
- Delivers capability for associating all of a user's phone lines and functionality with one device
- Unveils embedded mobile real-time communications for SaaS applications targeting highly mobile, real-time field service workers
- Debuts a mobile-first, team collaboration solution with real-time, native integration that supports the way teams work today
- Announces integrated mobile, M2M (machine-to-machine) and cloud services that will enhance and redefine healthcare choices
- Expands new cloud services in
Franceand Germany, enabling large businesses to become more nimble while smaller companies gain access to more enterprise tools and resources
This latest wave of Mitel innovations is aimed at eliminating legacy barriers and enabling seamless, real-time communications and collaboration including:
- Mitel Mobile Cloud Suite: A platform that lets Tier 2 and 3 mobile carriers quickly and cost-effectively provision hosted VoLTE, ViLTE, VoWiFi and Advanced Messaging services.
- Mobile Multi-ID: A capability that intersects mobile and business identities, making it no longer necessary to have both a personal and business phone. Multi-ID integrates a user's identity from their individual devices making it possible to associate multiple phone lines on a single device and enjoy all the same features.
Mitel Embedded Communications: The first product from the Mitel Accelerator initiative targets the highly mobile field service industry. It embeds Mitel's real-time, enterprise-class communications and contact center capabilities into mobile field service-scheduling software from FieldAware. The result is the integration of location-based technology, CRM tools and real-time communications that turn multiple service calls into one, enhancing the customer experience, creating operational efficiencies and providing valuable business intelligence.
- MiTeam: A mobile-first, team collaboration solution with real-time, native integration that supports the way teams work today. With instant collaboration, work teams can initiate on-the-go screen sharing, content collaboration, real-time voice and video meetings and seamlessly extend them to participants outside of the work environment including partners, vendors and customers. MiTeam is a workflow-oriented application with project and topic-based workstreams and is embedded into existing Mitel technology.
Real-Time Healthcare: A cloud-based, mobile and M2M integrated technology that addresses the growing eldercare segment. As the population ages and the cost of healthcare increases, Mitel is introducing real-time communications technology and tools to enhance lifestyle choices.
- Global Cloud Expansion: Mitel MiCloud expands in
Europewith launches in Germanyand France. Mitel enters 2016 with the fastest growing cloud communications business in the world and number one market share position based on total cloud users globally, according to Synergy Research Group.
"The vision of the mobile enterprise we outlined in October is becoming a reality," said
"Market-leading field service organizations need professional grade, mobile communications applications to drive business growth and profitability," said
"The influence of mobile and cloud applications is rapidly seeping into everyday enterprise communications in a way that is reshaping how, when and on what device work gets done," said
- Mitel added 20 new cloud partners in EMEA during the fourth quarter of 2015
- Mitel powers VoLTE/ VoWiFi services in 18 countries
- MiCloud services are available in six countries:
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Franceand Germany
- Mitel enters 2016 with the fastest growing cloud communications business in the world and number one market share position based on total cloud users globally, according to
Synergy Research Group
- Visit Mitel at
Mobile World Congressin Barcelonaat Booth 7A21 and Enterprise Connect in Orlandoat Booth 2001
- Download the infographic "The Rise of the Mobile Enterprise"
- Download the white paper "
Seamless Communicationsand Collaboration"
- Download the case study "T-Mobile Netherlands Turns to Mitel for New FMC Cloud Service"
- Download the white paper "Five Ways to Ensure Quality Eldercare While Reducing Costs"
- Watch the MiTeam Collaboration video
- Watch the Mobile
- Twitter: Mitel Accelerates Lead in Mobile Enterprise with Mobile and Cloud Innovations #MitelNext
- Twitter: Mitel Announces New, Real-Time Applications and Expands Cloud and Mobile Services #MitelNext #VoLTE #ViLTE #VoWiFi
- VoLTE, ViLTE, VoWiFi, Enterprise, Mobile, Cloud, Real-Time
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
||Media - EMEA/AP|
|(469) 212-0433||+44 (0) 1291 612 646|
|(469) 574-8134||(469) 574-8113|
News Provided by Acquire Media