Enable Cost-Effective Business Communications, Collaboration and Conferencing
Zayooffers bandwidth and telecom services to business and public sector customers
- Nationwide footprint encompasses major Canadian markets of
Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Calgaryand Vancouver
Mitel's MiCloud* solution is delivered over Zayo's Canadian communications infrastructure, providing mobility, simplicity and reliability of services—all at a lower cost than many legacy solutions offered by competitive brands. Since introduction of the service, Mitel and
*MiCloud is a trademark of
"Zayo is the first and only provider in
"This solution brings businesses of all sizes enterprise features, as well as the flexibility and speed they need to compete," said
- More than two million cloud business communications subscribers trust Mitel.
- Mitel is the fastest-growing provider of cloud business communications in the world with the number one market share position based on total cloud users globally.
- Download the white paper "How Cloud Communications Is Opening Up Possibilities"
- Download the white paper "Work 3.0: The Next-Generation Model for Smarter Business"
- Learn more about "Mobilizing Real-Time Communications"
- Get more information on Mitel's MiCloud communications solutions
Twitter: Mitel and
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.