Industry veteran expands contact centre expertise available to Mitel’s EMEA customers
- Jane Brett appointed Head of Contact Centre sales in EMEA
- Mitel aims to grow contact centre market share
- Mitel announces enhancements to Contact Centre portfolio
Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) a global leader in real-time business, cloud and mobile communications announced today the appointment of Jane Brett to Head of Contact Centre sales in EMEA recognising the need for dedicated focus on one of the company’s strategic growth businesses. Jane Brett joins Mitel with over 18 years’ experience in contact centres working with Fortune 500 / FTSE 250 companies around the globe. The appointment follows a retooling of Mitel’s contact centre portfolio designed to meet growing demand for mobile, cloud and multimedia capabilities.
Brett was excited about Mitel’s portfolio stating, “Businesses should not be prevented from achieving their customer loyalty aspirations by being shackled with legacy systems or the high cost to serve. Complacency should not be tolerated and Mitel continues to deliver against contemporary contact centre demands.”
Jonathan Sharp, Sales & Marketing Director, Britannic Technologies Ltd, said, “It’s great to see Mitel’s commitment to the contact centre market. At Britannic technologies, we have invested in the official contact centre accreditation from Mitel which has allowed us to differentiate our go-to-market strategy. Jane’s appointment only goes to affirm that investment makes sense.”
Graham Bevington, Chief Sales Officer, Mitel said, “Jane brings to Mitel a wealth of experience and knowledge specifically around enhancing the customer journey. The contact centre market for Mitel continues to be an important growth area. With the appointment of Jane and the ongoing enhancements to the MiContact Center portfolio, Mitel is well positioned for growth in the EMEA contact centre market.”
- MiContact Center is one of the broadest contact centre portfolios in the market with high interoperability, omni-channel and comm-enabled business processes
MiContact Center can be deployed on premise, in the Cloud or as a hybrid solution
- Watch the ‘5 Ways to Improve Customer Service’ video here.
- Download ‘Understanding Multichannel engagement’ market study.
- Read how ‘Cumbrian District Council’ use MiContact Center.
- Download ’10 Contact Centre tools you should be using but probably aren’t’
- Twitter: #Mitel appoints Jane Brett to accelerate #contactcentre sector sales in EMEA
- Twitter: #Mitel looks to grow #contactcentre market share. Jane Brett hired in EMEA.
- Contact Centre, MiContact Center, Customer, Service, EMEA
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.