Expands Market Share Lead as #1 Vendor for Cloud Business Communications Worldwide
- One out of four cloud communications users prefers Mitel over other brands
- Mitel subscribers exceed those of the nearest competitor by 2X
The acceleration of Mitel's cloud business is in line with the latest report from Synergy Research Group*, published earlier this month, which shows Mitel remains the market share leader for global cloud business communications.
"Our business has more than doubled over the last few months and our previous solution wasn't able to scale to meet our needs or deliver the mobile experience we required," said
"Demand for cloud communications continues across the globe as businesses of all sizes look for more flexible solutions and commercial options," said
*Cloud Business Communication Market Share Report Worldwide 4Q 2016
- Mitel is the only brand across five Gartner Magic Quadrant Reports for business communications
- Download the article "How Cloud Communications Is Opening Up Possibilities"
- Read the blog on how BYOD can help team collaboration
- Read the blog on how collaboration can shave an hour from your workday
- Learn more about MiTeam collaboration software
- Watch the video on MiCloud Office
- See the infographic on preparing for the "Rise of the Mobile Enterprise"
Twitter: Mitel crosses two million cloud subscribers milestone
Twitter: Mitel expands market share lead as number 1 vendor for #cloud business communications worldwide
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.