Announcing the New 6900 Series Business Phones Featuring Integrated Bluetooth Sync With Smartphones
- Automatic handoff from smartphone to desk phone and back
- Shared access to contacts across both devices
- WiFi connectivity untethers the desk phone
- Executive phone features high resolution 7" color touchscreen
- Charge mobile devices directly from desk phone
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/b7ccf717-fda4-405d-abc7-f5a3c130d516
With a wide range of exclusive accessories and three designs to choose from, customization and flexibility are at your fingertips. Customers are able to embrace seamless communications and collaboration across the organization, together with the HD-quality audio that enterprise customers expect from Mitel.
"The sleek, modern styling of the new phones delivers a user experience unlike any I have seen elsewhere," said
"With mobility and mobile devices increasingly a part of the workday, our customers are looking for an integrated mobile-first experience, inside and outside of the workplace," said
"The market for business phones is increasingly being defined by customers looking for better mobile and desktop integration," said
"Our 6900 series business phones were designed on the inside to drive increased business productivity and collaboration. On the outside, it provides the elegant aesthetic and intuitive user experience we now expect at our fingertips," said
- New phones will be showcased at Mitel Next in
Paris. Register here to watch a live broadcast of the event.
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- See the new phones and read about the 6900 series accessories.
- Download a free copy of the "VoWiFi for Dummies" eBook.
- Find out how to spend more time communicating and less time trying to connect.
Twitter: Mitel enables seamless smartphone and business phone integration #ucoms #collaboration
6900 Series, Collaboration, UC, Business Phones
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.