- Global release of MiContact Center Solidus delivers improved multi-channel customer experience from a single agent desktop
- New partnership with Teleopti adds agility and sophistication to customer interactions
- Significant scalability and performance improvements to MiContact Center Multimedia adds more agent capacity for the mid-market
Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in business communications, today announced a series of sweeping enhancements to its MiContact Center portfolio designed to address the changing requirements for contemporary contact center operations. The portfolio enhancements, featured at the Call Center Week conference taking place this week in
Over 900 agents at
"The use of mobile and multimedia communications really lets us give consumers the choice of how, where and when they want to connect with our company," said
"The MiContact Center portfolio announcements today are further proof of
To meet this need,
- A new release of MiContact Center Solidus featuring multi-language advanced multimedia capability with multi-platform email support for any SMTP server including: Exchange, Domino, Gmail, Outlook.com, an improved integrated interaction workflow designer, searchable chat/email history and social and enhanced blending for common agent handling of all media types.
- Expanded scalability of MiContact Center Enterprise Edition and introducing replay capability, multimedia-based pinpoint customer service - good or bad - and on any media to deliver a superior customer experience, and support for multimedia agent forecasting and multimedia agent scheduling.
- An expanded contact center partner ecosystem with the addition of a new reseller agreement with global workforce management (WFM) provider Teleopti, offering a sophisticated suite of scheduling products. For more information on the partnership, visit mitel.teleopti.com.
- Enhancements to MiContact Center Outbound increasing agent productivity with a full suite of new features including: 3-way conferencing for agents, dynamic calling party number presentation, intelligent time zone scheduling, call recording integration, voice resiliency and more.
MiContact Center is one of the broadest contact center portfolios on the market, designed to meet the needs of contact centers of all sizes and provide a future-proof solution that seamlessly scales as business requirements evolve. With the enhancements announced today,
"The contact center market today is dramatically different than it was even two years ago, with a radical shift in terms of where customer conversations are happening and the increasing use of non-traditional platforms like chat and social," said
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.