Partnership With VeloCloud Improves Network Performance Through Software-Defined Wide Area Networking and Provides 3X Times Cost Savings Over Traditional WANs
- Steers business-critical traffic to highest performing paths with SD-WAN technology
- Optimizes the performance of voice and video with assured service quality
- Provides three times the savings of a traditional WAN with reduced IT maintenance
Heavy traffic or high bandwidth usage can lower quality for even the fastest, most robust
MiCloud Edge also makes network management easy, even for companies with multiple locations. New offices or branches can be mobilized within minutes. Simplified configuration options then monitor and control them from a centralized, cloud-based location. Compared with traditional circuits, which require onsite maintenance, MiCloud Edge further offers cost savings by minimizing the need for IT staff at each office and allows most companies to scale back the use of multiprotocol label switching and other expensive circuits. MiCloud Edge is currently available for sale in
"SD-WAN has already become a differentiator for cloud providers because it gives companies the ability to quickly connect all their locations, maximize bandwidth, gain deeper insight into network performance and receive continuous repair of degraded links," said
"Even with the highest performing communications and collaboration tools, businesses require a reliable and consistent network powering them," said
- Mitel is the fastest-growing provider of cloud business communications in the world with the number one market share position based on total cloud users globally.
Frost & Sullivanrecently selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award.
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Download a free copy of the "Cloud Communications for Dummies" eBook.
- Find out how team collaboration software can make your business more productive and reduce email by an average of 40 percent.
Twitter: Mitel helps businesses enhance the reliability of #cloud communications and collaboration with #SDWAN from @Velocloud
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.