Mitel Launches U.S. "Simply Communicating" Tour
Traveling solution showcase brings latest applications and interactive demos for customers and partners across the U.S.
- Mitel®, the trusted provider of unified communications solutions, today announced the launch of its "Simply Communicating" Tour, a four-month venture that will bring Mitel's advanced business communications solutions to its customers and partners across the U.S.
- Through the roadshow, Mitel will visit over 600 new and existing customers and provide on premise access to Mitel's latest solutions offerings. The customized specially-equipped bus allows customers to experience Mitel's scalable business solutions, including the Mitel TeleCollaboration Solution, in an optimal environment.
- Mitel's TeleCollaboration Solution is Mitel's high-definition collaboration solution. Moving beyond traditional videoconferencing, the software-based TeleCollaboration Solution enables a truly interactive experience for participants, who are able to view and edit documents in real time and engage in full HD visual interaction.
- Additionally, Mitel will showcase its ability to virtualize voice applications with the Mitel Communications Director (MCD) software, the first real-time voice application designed for the VMware® vSphere™ 4 platform. For enterprises and service providers which require a dense and scalable telephony services platform Mitel Mulit-Instance Communications Director (MICD) delivers multiple instances of MCD on an industry standard server platform.
- Following its partnership with virtualization market-leader VMware, Mitel has eliminated the latency challenge of virtualizing voice, and will have the following VMware Ready™ UC applications available for demonstration:
o Mitel Communications Director
o Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Advanced
o Mitel Contact Center Solutions
o Mitel Enterprise Manager
- The "Simply Communicating" Tour showcases many of Mitel's leading application solutions including Mitel Dynamic Extension and the Mitel Applications Suite, which experienced a 37 percent growth in 2009.
- The "Simply Communicating" Tour kicks off in Boston, Mass. on January 19, 2010 and concludes in Columbus, Ohio on May 12, 2010, stopping at an additional 42 cities along the way. For a full list of cities and dates, please visit: http://www.mitel.com/sct. Follow the "Simply Communicating" Tour on Twitter @mitelbustour.
"At Mitel, we take pride in our ability to respond to the diverse business needs of our customers in providing the latest unified communication solutions. In embarking on this endeavor, it was important for us to create a hands-on experience for our customers and partners; after all, they provide us with the input and direction of Mitel solutions. We're embracing the opportunity to showcase our portfolio of unified communications solutions to businesses of all sizes and types, and to listen to the challenges and needs our partners and customers are hoping to tackle in 2010 and beyond."
- Rick Dell, President, US Sales, Mitel
"As a long-time customer, we're excited to have Mitel bring its leading solution portfolio to our front door. We've come to appreciate Mitel as an extremely responsive partner that consistently engages in a two-way conversation that helps us keep our business competitive. We look forward to seeing the company's latest offerings in this personalized and interactive onsite environment."
- Stephen Madaffari, Principal, HTS Engineering New York
"Every day, we have more customers coming to us for help in order to make their work lives easier, more productive and less costly. By providing Mitel products and solutions, we're able to meet these demands easily and quickly, for companies of any size. By bringing the "Simply Communicating" Tour to our area, Mitel is reaffirming its commitment to our continued success."
- Robert Handel, Vice President of Sales, Cortel Business Solutions, Inc
Mitel delivers flexibility and simplicity in smart unified communications solutions and applications for organizations of all sizes. Combined with a full range of managed services that include voice and data network design and traffic provisioning, custom application development, and attractive financing options, Mitel is reinventing how successful organizations gain competitive advantage by easily collaborating and communicating over distance and time with customers, colleagues and partners. Mitel's (www.mitel.com) US headquarters are in Phoenix, Arizona. Global headquarters are in Ottawa, Canada, with offices, partners, and resellers worldwide.
Mitel and logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.