Brings Together Mobile, Cloud and Enterprise Communications Platforms to Meet Growing Business and Consumer Mobility Requirements
- Enables mobile carriers on three continents to achieve a first-to-market advantage with
Mitel'sVoice over WiFi (VoWiFi) solutions
- Profiles a series of mobile enterprise cloud-based products and solutions
- Creates new business accelerator to speed the development of real-time services and solutions
Leveraging the unique market intersection of mobile, enterprise and cloud technologies,
In announcing the strategy,
At the core of
- Power mobile enterprise using the real-time cloud:
Mitel'smarket-leading cloud portfolio enables the delivery of rich new mobile services allowing service providers to deliver real-time voice, video and collaboration services, small businesses to take advantage of large enterprise capability at a fraction of the price, and large enterprises to gain speed and flexibility in mixed hardware and software environments.
- Leverage 4G LTE leadership and innovation: With
Mitel'sleadership in software-based 4G LTE mobile networking solutions, mobile carriers on three continents have gained a first-to-market advantage with Mitel'sVoWiFi solutions, launching WiFi Calling services. The intersection of IP-based 4G mobile networks and the pervasive availability of enterprise WiFi is breaking down historical technical barriers between mobile services and in-building network access. VoWiFi offers service parity and a consistent user experience to traditional cellular voice services creating new opportunities for mobile carriers to offer competitive new services and revenue streams.
- New business accelerator brings rich mobile applications and services to the mobile enterprise:
Mitelhas established a dedicated technology accelerator which brings together some of Mitel'sbrightest engineers and technology strategists working directly with forward-thinking customers to develop, test and bring to market innovative new real-time mobile applications and cloud services.
Click and share our vision of the
"Personally and professionally, we are all connecting to others in new ways every single day. The challenge is connecting in a way that is intuitive, effective and economical," said Zeus Kerravala,
- Mobile technology limitations result in annual productivity losses of approximately
$12,500per knowledge worker, $9,300per information worker, and $3,000per service worker* Mitelpowers more than 2 billion business and more than 2 billion mobile connections each day Mitelcan be found in more than 130 mobile service providers across the globe Mitelenabled the industry's first VoLTE service, the first IMS VoWiFi application, first RCSe, North America'sfirst Converged IP Messaging service and the first network functions virtualization-based IMS implementation
- More than 60 million enterprise users trust
- Read the mobile enterprise portfolio press release
- Watch the mobile enterprise video
- Watch the MiCollab video
- Download the whitepaper "Mobilizing Real-Time Communications"
- Download the eBook: "Mobile Enterprise 2020"
- Read the blog: "Re-imagining the Mobile Enterprise"
- See the infographic: "8 Ways Mobile-Enabling Your Workforce Saves Time and Money"
Mitelreveals vision to intersect advanced real-time communications with #cloud, enterprise and mobility. #MitelNext
Mitelcreates new business accelerator to speed the development of real-time services and solutions. #MitelNext
- Cloud, Enterprise, Mobility,
Real-Time Communications, VoWiFi, 4G LTE, ZK Research, Webtorials
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media – Americas
Media – EMEA/AP
Industry Analyst Relations
Source: Mitel Networks Corporation
News Provided by Acquire Media