- For 2010, Mitel was ranked 2nd in the top 25 Software Companies category. In previous years, Mitel was considered for the hardware provider category, but in 2009 expanded its software solution strategy resulting in the company's placement on the software list.
- Given Mitel's establishment as a software company in 2009, this recognition is a significant testament to Mitel's progress in software-based solutions over a short time period.
- Mitel was also ranked 15th overall out of 250 in the Canadian Information and Communication Technology (ICT) companies listing.
- Mitel Affiliates, Benbria and Teldio were ranked in the top 25 Up and Comers in Canada category. The Mitel Affiliate program is focused on the advancement of a new generation of technology companies.
- Operating in its 17th year, the Branham300 highlights the top ICT companies in Canada ranked by revenue. The top 300 publicly-traded and privately-held Canadian companies are included in multiple categories, including the Top 250 Canadian ICT companies and several sub lists such as Top Software Providers.
- The Branham300 results will be published in the April/May issue of Backbone Magazine.
- For more information on Mitel and its suite of software applications, please visit www.mitel.com.
Mitel delivers flexibility and simplicity in smart unified communications solutions and applications for organizations of all sizes. Combined with a full range of managed services that include voice and data network design and traffic provisioning, custom application development, and attractive financing options, Mitel is reinventing how successful organizations gain competitive advantage by easily collaborating and communicating over distance and time with customers, colleagues and partners. Mitel (www.mitel.com) US headquarters are in Phoenix, Arizona. Global headquarters are in Ottawa, Canada, with offices, partners, and resellers worldwide.
About the Branham300
Entering its 17th year, the Branham300 highlights the top Canadian and Multinational ICT companies operating in Canada and is widely considered to be a leading source of intelligence on Canada's ICT industry. The Branham300 list consists of the following major categories, ranked by revenue:
- Top 250 Canadian ICT Companies
- Top 25 ICT Multinational Companies operating in Canada
- Top 25 Up and Comer ICT Companies (category ranked on innovation/not revenue)
- The Next 50
The Branham300 is published annually in the April/May issue of Backbone Magazine, as well as on the Branham300 website, www.branham300.com.
About Branham Group Inc.
Branham Group is a leading industry analyst and strategic consulting firm servicing the global information technology marketplace. Branham Group assists information technology companies and related institutions in achieving market success through its custom consulting services (Planning, Marketing and Partnering), and through its multi-client research subscription programs (eHealth, Outsourcing, Green IT and Wireless). Branham also produces an annual listing of the top information technology companies in Canada (www.branham300.com), tracks the Canadian Outsourcing industry (www.branhamoutsourcing.com) and monitors over 450 eHealth vendors. For more information regarding Branham Group, please visit www.branhamgroup.com.
For further information, please contact:
Branham300 Coordinator & Research Analyst
613-745-2282 Ext. 122
Mitel and logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.