Mitel Series X Redefines Business Mobility
- Mitel® unveils the next step in its comprehensive strategy, Mitel Series X, the evolution of Mitel Communications Director software with embedded Mitel Dynamic Extension. This solution is the first in a continuum of software delivering unprecedented flexibility and cost savings for businesses.
- The evolution of Mitel's open architecture allows customers to leverage their existing assets, such as mobile devices, network infrastructure, and legacy equipment, to gain the benefits of unified communications without the need to rip and replace.
- Dynamic Extension delivers single-number 'reachability,' enabling a call to a user's business number which can simultaneously ring up to eight devices in a personal ring group, and provides seamless hand off between devices. This ability redefines 'work where you are' with a single voice mail box and simple access to business communications features from any location.
- The software extends user presence and availability to other staff and the corporate network, so that mobile employees' status is maintained and their identities stay the same for business calls to and from any device.
- In today's cost-conscious environment, Mitel solutions deliver immediate business value by boosting productivity and maximizing existing assets.
- Dynamic Extension works with, and adds value to, any mobile or fixed device including existing office phones, without the need for a Mitel IP phone. In fact, enterprises can use employees' private cell phones for business purposes, at no cost to employees, saving on telephony expenses.
- Dynamic Extension is embedded in Communications Director software which runs on the industry-leading Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform (ICP) or a standard server from either Sun®, HP®, or IBM®.
- For full product details, please visit: http://www.mitel.com/seriesx.
“Mitel’s Series X software provides location independence for employees, enabling a true ability to ‘work where you are.’ This allows organizations to leverage and add value to existing assets to both increase productivity and save money. This is just the tip of the iceberg for Mitel’s software innovation; watch this space for further evolutions of Series X.”
-Stephen Beamish, VP Business Development and Marketing, Mitel
"Being mobile is in the DNA of my business. Because greater connectivity with my teams and our customers means increased sales and better products, we rely on applications like Mitel's Dynamic Extension that provides the same industrial strength communication functionality I have on my desk phone in the office, but with access to the same features on any phone, anywhere, whether another landline or my mobile device. Dynamic Extension gives us the competitive weapon to stay connected with our customers and be more productive with our teams!"
-Jim Goodlett, President, Morris Technology
"Today's working environment is becoming increasingly mobile, and it is important for mobile employees to be connected with the enterprise communications system regardless of distance, device, or carrier. Mitel's Dynamic Extension provides users easy inbound and outbound calling with full enterprise business telephony features regardless of the device and the network being used. By more fully leveraging the organization's existing communications infrastructure, communications costs can be reduced while making employees more accessible, more productive, and more accountable."
-Brent Kelly, Senior Analyst & Partner, Wainhouse Research
Mitel delivers flexibility and simplicity in smart unified communications solutions and applications for organizations of all sizes. Combined with a full range of managed services that include voice and data network design and traffic provisioning, custom application development, and attractive financing options, Mitel is reinventing how successful organizations gain competitive advantage by easily collaborating and communicating over distance and time with customers, colleagues and partners. Mitel's (www.mitel.com) US headquarters are in Phoenix, Arizona. Global headquarters are in Ottawa, Canada, with offices, partners, and resellers worldwide.
Mitel and logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation.