Mobile-First Design Lets 3FrontOffice and 3Kontakt Customers Communicate and Collaborate With Ease
- Mitel's software-based solution allows quick deployment of cloud services
- Opens up new market and revenue opportunities for service providers
- Enables access to real-time communications for today's mobile-first world
3FrontOffice, a cloud-based communications service from 3 in
Mitel recently outlined the company's vision for the cloud-powered, mobile enterprise in which users decide how they connect with the device of their choice. With traditional ties to the physical office environment dissolved, the enterprise and mobile network become seamless.
"Without the right communications tools, businesses are at a distinct disadvantage from a productivity and competitive standpoint. 3FrontOffice allows their employees to work more efficiently and improve customer service. Powered by Mitel cloud technology, it offers a range of capabilities that make communicating in real-time as convenient and simple as possible," said Per Schelin, vice president, Product and Business Development, 3 Sweden.
"In 2005, 3 was one of the first operators in the world to launch a mobile switchboard. It's been a great success, but we reached a point where the platform became technically limited for our vision. We've now chosen Mitel because of their outstanding product, and like us, they work in an agile manner, with great focus on innovation and ease of use. We look forward to working closely with Mitel to take their platform to a new level," said
"The business communications market represents a significant growth opportunity for mobile carriers. With a ready-to-go communications system, it's easy for them to quickly roll out new products, under their own brand, to attract more business users and build customer loyalty. The mobile-first design of Mitel's cloud solution also ensures flexibility in where and how their customers communicate and collaborate," said Patrik Sorqvist, vice president, Mitel Cloud Services, EMEA.
- MiCloud Telepo powers three of the top four mobile operators in
Swedenand two out of the top four in Denmark
- Nearly One out of Four New Cloud Communications Users Chooses Mitel
- Mitel is globally recognized as a Leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for
- Discover "How Cloud Communications Is Opening Up Possibilities"
- Check out "10
Reasons Companies Are Moving Communicationsto the Cloud Today"
- Find out how to "Put Together a Winning Cloud Lineup"
- Twitter: .@3Sverige uses #Mitel cloud solution to expand business services in #Sweden
- Twitter: .#3 powers new business offering in #Denmark with #MiCloud Telepo platform
- Cloud, 3, 3FrontOffice, 3Kontakt, Mobile-First, MiCloud, Telepo
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.