Sets Netherlands Businesses on Path to Digital Transformation With Cloud Communications
- Allows businesses to benefit from seamless communications and collaboration.
- Serves network of 200+ business partners relied on by thousands of businesses.
- Strengthens Mitel's number one market share position in
Seeking to address the strong demand for cloud services in
Key reasons Motto selected
"Motto is committed to the success of our partners and, ultimately, that of the businesses they serve. Our aim is to equip them with the best cloud products on the market," said
"More and more businesses in
- Mitel is the largest provider of cloud business communications in the world with more than three million cloud subscribers. (Source: Synergy Research Group)
Mitelcloud services are available in 40 countries and supported by 14 data centers globally. Mitelis the only brand to appear in all five Gartner Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Download free copies of the "
Cloud Communications for Dummies," " Team Collaboration & Communications for Dummies" and "Digital Transformation for Dummies" e-books. Frost & Sullivanselected Mitelcloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award. Download the report to read the full analysis.
A global market leader in enterprise communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.