Europe's Market-Leading Fish Retailer Aims to Support Employee Productivity
- Cloud and collaboration tools to offer simpler, more flexible ways of working
- Mobile-first capabilities designed to drive efficiencies between headquarters and field workers
- Harmonized communications infrastructure across all sites and over 300 restaurants
By deploying Mitel's MiCloud and MiCollab services, NORDSEE aims to streamline communications between its new headquarters in
Mitel will initially deploy MiCloud and MiCollab at NORDSEE's new headquarters in Bremerhaven, Germany, before rolling the solution out to its stores and restaurants across Germany and Austria.
"Mitel will enable us to perform at our optimal capability, bringing together NORDSEE's sales team and headquarters' staff through seamless communications," said
"NORDSEE can now gain a strategic advantage with time savings and simplified, collaborative communications for all of its employees," said
Frost & Sullivanrecently selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award.
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Mitel cloud services are available in 40 countries and supported by 14 top tier data centers globally.
- Learn more about Mitel's new World Cloud solution and see the video of Mitel Next in
Paris. Read Frost& Sullivan's full analysis of Mitel's leadership in the cloud market.
- Download a free copy of the "Cloud Communications for Dummies" eBook.
- Find out how team collaboration software can make your business more productive and reduce email by an average of 40 percent.
Twitter: NORDSEE selects Mitel for seamless cloud communications and collaboration
NORDSEE's promise of quality
For 120 years NORDSEE has represented top quality fish and seafood in
NORDSEE - A traditional company in
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.