Modernizes Communications to Meet the Needs of Mobile and Digital Fans and Staff
- Overhauls system to keep pace with business growth and customer requirements.
- Fosters a team environment among staff with flexible, feature-rich collaboration tools.
- Delivers advanced contact center capabilities to enhance the customer experience.
To learn more, watch the video case study.
"We play to win whether it's on the court, in the field or behind the scenes operating the business and serving fans," said
"High-performance organizations recognize the impact seamless communications and collaboration have on keeping employees productively engaged and customers highly satisfied," said
- Professional hockey, football, baseball and basketball teams across
North Americatrust Mitelto provide real-time, seamless communications to power their businesses and the fan experience. Mitelis the only brand to appear in all five Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Businesses lose an average of
$11,000per employee every year due to ineffective communications and collaboration.
- Learn why the
San Diego Padres, Michael Johnson Performance and the Ottawa Senatorschose Mitelto support their high-performance organizations.
- Download a free copy of the "Digital Transformation for Dummies" e-book.
A global market leader in enterprise communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.