Philadelphia Phillies Selects World Class Unified Communications Solution from Mitel
Extends business communications from Philadelphia to Spring Training facilities
The Philadelphia Phillies has extended its long-standing relationship with strategic business communications provider, Mitel®, to deploy an innovative communications solution to its Spring Training facilities in Clearwater, Florida. The Phillies selected Mitel for its ease of scalability and flexibility in deploying applications suited to meet each individual user's communications needs.
The solution is networked with the Phillies existing Mitel system providing communications for the club's operations in Philadelphia by connecting more than 400 front office, customer service, and ticketing staff.
The result is one complete unified communications solution to connect the entire organization from its many minor league employees up to the Philadelphia Phillies by increasing communications and collaboration between staff and enhancing customer service while simplifying management.
- The Phillies chose to displace its aging Nortel system with the superior Mitel Communications Director (MCD) software with the ability to enable key business process improvement via business applications such as Mitel Dynamic Extension, unified messaging, and contact center capabilities. This is combined with more than 115 HTML-capable Mitel 5300 series IP phones for staff.
- Embedded in MCD, Dynamic Extension delivers single-number 'reachability', meaning a call to an employee's business number will simultaneously ring up to any eight devices, (whether a Mitel phone or not) in a personal ring group. Additionally, this provides seamless hand off between devices and access to in-call business communications features regardless of location or device.
- With an extremely mobile workforce, especially during Spring Training season, Phillies staff previously had multiple phone numbers and voicemails. Now with Dynamic Extension and unified messaging, executives and staff can be reached through a single phone number and voicemail ensuring calls are received regardless of location resulting in faster decision making. Users have the flexibility of adding or changing numbers in their personal ring group on the fly for increased accessibility.
- Mitel Contact Center Solutions have been deployed for ticketing and customer service. The solution intelligently handles and retains callers in queue by providing them with flexible alternatives to waiting in queue and directing them to the agent(s) best qualified to handle requests. Customized messages keep callers informed not only of wait times but of special team promotions, statistics, and upcoming games.
"Over the past quarter century we have worked together with CENet/EMInterlink to provide the Philadelphia Phillies organization with the latest innovative technologies to streamline their operations and enhance customer service so they can focus on continuing to grow their world-class baseball franchise. We look forward to continuing our relationship as we connect staff across the entire organization."
- Rick Dell, President U.S. Sales, Mitel
"We have a long-standing relationship with Mitel so when we needed to upgrade our Spring Training facility Mitel was the clear choice. By networking all our locations it has made it easier for us to manage all our teams and staff, deploy applications so we can communicate with one another effortlessly, and most importantly increase our customer service and satisfaction."
- Bill Touch, Telecom Manager, Philadelphia Phillies
"Together with Mitel, we have been able to provide the Phillies with the best-in-class communications solution that connects the entire club's operations. The Phillies organization will benefit from enhanced mobility, collaboration, and contact center capabilities that will reduce cost and simplify management."
- Marj Vance, Managing Partner, CENet Solutions, Inc./EMInterlink
About the Philadelphia Phillies
The Philadelphia Phillies are a Major League Baseball team based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They are the oldest continuous, one-name, one-city franchise in all of professional American sports, dating to 1883.  The Phillies are a member of the Eastern Division of Major League Baseball's National League. Since 2004, the team's home has been Citizens Bank Park in the South Philadelphia section of the city.
About CENet Solutions, Inc./EMInterlink
CENet Solutions, Inc./EMInterlink is a converged solutions provider that is committed to superior installation of customized networks that facilitate Voice over IP Telephones, Wireless applications, Call Center design and solutions, Audio and Video Conferencing Products, Remote User solutions, Unified Messaging, Speech Recognition, Data Networks design/installation and Microsoft Outlook expertise. Please visit www.cenetsolutions.com
Mitel delivers flexibility and simplicity in smart unified communications solutions and applications for organizations of all sizes. Combined with a full range of managed services that include voice and data network design and traffic provisioning, custom application development, and attractive financing options, Mitel is reinventing how successful organizations gain competitive advantage by easily collaborating and communicating over distance and time with customers, colleagues and partners. Mitel's (www.mitel.com) US headquarters are in Phoenix, Arizona. Global headquarters are in Ottawa, Canada, with offices, partners, and resellers worldwide.
Mitel and logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.