Customer-Centric, Multi-Channel Solution Increases Customer Satisfaction, Improves Productivity and Reduces Complaints
- Staff better able to deal with customer communications and provide proactive customer service
- Customer complaints decreased by 16 percent
With the mobile-first nature of today's consumer, Red Funnel increasingly found that customers were using new channels, such as social media, to interact with its brand. When it became apparent that its existing voice-only and reactive call center setup was no longer meeting the needs of the business, Red Funnel recognized the need to turn its call center into a more proactive, multi-channel customer engagement platform.
Mitel partnered with Red Funnel to deliver a foundational customer experience solution that would enable Red Funnel to communicate freely and easily with consumers in real-time. Building a customer-centric network, Mitel and Red Funnel's partnership aimed to boost the ferry operator's contact center productivity by enabling agents to handle customer interactions across any channel, including email and social media.
"Our Mitel implementation has supported our vision to deliver a customer-centric proposition that has added significant value to our customers' experience," said
"Working in partnership with Red Funnel allowed us the opportunity to redesign their contact center and promote a customer-orientated support system. The Red Funnel agents are now able to handle all customer integrations regardless of channel," said
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Gartner Magic Quadrant reports for business communications.
- Mitel will exhibit at Call Center Week in
Las Vegas, June 27-July 1, booth 400.
- Watch the case study video of the partnership between Red Funnel and Mitel
- Download the eBook "Customer experience for Dummies"
- Download the infographic "The Power of the Mobile Consumer"
- Download the eBook "Top Customer Experience Tips to Steal from the Pros"
- Download the white paper "Delivering a Digital Customer Experience for Today's Mobile Consumer"
Twitter: Red Funnel wins an award for
Twitter: Red Funnel and Mitel recognized at
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.