Provides Businesses a Smooth Path to Advanced Collaboration Tools and a Foundation for Digital Transformation
- Enables companies to benefit from seamless communications and collaboration.
- Delivers a rich user experience with mobile-first design and advanced features.
- Brings value-added services and a tailored approach to customers' unique needs.
Mitel'scloud market share position in France.
Addressing the market's strong demand for
"This partnership with
"As more businesses begin the journey towards digital transformation, many are recognizing the value of moving communications to the cloud," said Bernard Etchenagucia, Vice President of Sales Southern Europe for
Mitelwas recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communicationsfor four consecutive years.
- Nearly 15 percent of employees' total work time is wasted on inefficient communications. Read the report from Webtorials to learn more.
- Learn more about how Mitel is giving a voice to digital transformation.
- Get free copies of the "Cloud Communications for Dummies" and "Digital Transformation for Dummies" e-books.
- Frost & Sullivan selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award. Download the report to read the full analysis.
Tags/Keywords Cloud, UCaaS, MiTeam, MiCollab, Digital Transformation,
The digital services subsidiary of the SPIE group in
With 38,000 employees working from close to 600 sites in 38 countries, SPIE achieved in 2016 consolidated revenues of €5.1 billion and consolidated EBITA of €352 million.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.