Provides Swedish Private and Public Sector Organizations a Smooth Path to the Cloud and Foundation for Digital Transformation
- Enables organizations to benefit from seamless communications and collaboration.
- Allows customers options for future cloud migration based on their unique needs.
- Strengthens Mitel's number one market share position in
"As a leader in the Swedish market, we are committed to helping our customers be more productive and achieve optimal results from their communications infrastructure," said
"Businesses want communications applications that differentiate the customer experience and make it easier for employees to collaborate and work efficiently," said Claes Kolare, CEO of
- Mitel is the largest provider of cloud business communications in the world with more than three million cloud subscribers. (Source: Synergy Research Group)
Mitelis the only brand to appear in all five Gartner Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Businesses lose an average of
$11,000per employee every year due to ineffective communications and collaboration.
- Download a free copy of the Webtorials "2017 Workplace Productivity and Communications Technology Report."
Frost & Sullivanselected Mitelcloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award. Download the report to read the full analysis.
- Download free copies of the "Digital Transformation for Dummies" and "
Team Collaboration & Communications for Dummies" e-books.
Twitter: Telenor Group's #Daxcom Chooses #Mitel to Expand Business Communications Offerings in
Communications and Collaboration,
*Source: MZA - The Western Europe Call Control (PBX/IP PBX) Market - Q4 2016
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.