MiCloud Office Recognized for Exceptional Innovation
- Trusted by more than two million cloud business communications subscribers
- Powering real-time communications and collaboration for today's mobile-first world
- Strong international presence and ability to meet evolving needs of any size business
A mobile-first, cloud-enabled and millennial-focused solution, MiCloud Office gives small and midsize businesses access to advanced, real-time communications capabilities once only available to much larger enterprises. Mitel also offers multiple deployment options to provide customers with their best path to the cloud. MiCloud Office includes MiTeam, Mitel's award-winning team and social collaboration tool that functions like a personal communications dashboard, giving employees, partners and customers one place to connect.
"Congratulations to Mitel for being honored with a Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award," said
"Businesses are transforming their operations and reaching new levels of productivity with cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions," said
Frost & Sullivanrecently selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award.
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- See Frost & Sullivan's full analysis of Mitel's leadership in the cloud market.
- Learn how the cloud can help solve some of the IT manager's biggest concerns.
- Download a free copy of the "Cloud Communications for Dummies" eBook.
- Read the white paper on how consumer demand is shaping today's cloud communications and making it more crucial than ever.
- Find out how team collaboration software can make your business more productive and reduce email by an average of 40 percent.
Twitter: .@tmcnet recognizes Mitel #cloud services for exceptional innovation
Cloud, MiCloud, MiTeam, Collaboration, Mobile-First
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.