Become A Mitel Partner
Building Your Profitability
At Mitel we recognize that for a relationship to be successful we need to positively impact your bottom line. We are committed to a business model that enhances your profitability and is flexible enough to help you win against your competitors.
Channel partners who demonstrate increased commitment to Mitel in terms of portfolio breadth, certification and revenues, can achieve a higher status within the Partner Program as Silver, Gold or Platinum Partners. Higher status means access to even greater benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Greater profit building opportunities through more aggressive margins
- Compelling rebate programs to share the rewards of growth and solution selling
- Access to co-marketing funds to drive demand and brand awareness
- Incentives to reward and motivate
- Level designations are based on purchase volume, sales and technical certification credentials, customer reference and demonstration capacities.
Mitel carries the same level designations across all markets globally, regardless of partner type (i.e., Communications Reseller and Carrier) or region (EMEA, Asia Pacific and Americas all use the same four- level naming structure).
We listened to our channel partner community and know that one size does not fit all. Although the naming and structure of the Mitel Partner Program is globally consistent, you can rest assured that the qualification criteria differs by country market and by partner type.