Mitel MiVoice 8528 Telephone
A flexible, low-cost digital business communications solution for small and mid-sized businesses.
Mitel® MiVoice 8528 Telephone is part of the digital desktop portfolio for the Mitel MiVoice Small Business (formerly Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP)). Ergonomically designed, this phone features a two-line by 16-character display for productivity-enhancing information such as caller details and call feature activation. Sixteen programmable multi-function keys and 10 fixed function keys allow one-touch operation for the most commonly used telephony operations or settings. The phone also features a built-in speaker and microphone, allowing you to answer station and outside calls hands-free, and to take advantage of on-hook dialing. The 8528 Telephone supports both the Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM) 12 and the Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM) 48 for additional programmable keys and DSS / BLF functionality. Support for the Mitel Unified Communicator® Express (UCX) and Mitel MiCollab Client (formerly Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced (UCA)) make this phone a powerful communications tool for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Two-line x 16-character alphanumeric display
- 16 programmable multi-function keys with LED indicators
- 10 hard function keys: Mute, Speaker, Volume Up / Down, Directory, Feature (Special), Redial, Hold, Transfer, Message
- Support for enhanced desktop applications: UCX and UCA
- Hands-free operation (half-duplex)
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed Calling (Station / System)
- Intercom Calling
- Voice mail notification – large message waiting lamp
- Call Logging (up to 20 entries)
- Store up to 10 Station (personal) Speed Dial numbers
- Hearing Aid Compatible handset
- Wall mountable
- …and many more features and capabilities!