The Mitel M5008 combines time-saving and convenience features with ease of operation.
This phone is designed to maximize use of Meridian® Digital Centrex (MDC) features.
- Since the M5008 is loop powered, you can be sure your display for Feature/Line Indicators will always work, even during power outages.
- Larger buttons on the keypad make dialing easy and quick.
- Eight line/feature keys let you configure the M5008 to suit your requirements.
- The M5008 includes eight programmable line/feature keys as well as conveniently placed, color-coded Hold and Release keys for improved efficiency and better call processing.
- The built-in speaker permits on-hook dialing and makes it easy to access voice mail.
- The Integrated Wall Mount Kit gives you everything you need to install the M5008 on the wall if you wish.
- The M5008 is perfect for a reception area, construction floor, secondary department phone, or other low-volume calling applications where a display is unimportant but reliability and ease of use are priorities.
- Length: 8.375 in. (209 mm)
- Width: 8.375 in. (213 mm)
- Height (front): 0.728 in. (18 mm)
- Height (rear): 3.645 in. (92 mm)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs. (.9 Kg)
- Loop powered
- Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- 15,000 ft. (4,570 m)