This phone is designed to maximize use of Meridian® Digital Centrex (MDC) features.
- The M5208 is MADN-capable, letting you program your set for appearances of other users directory numbers. Call coverage is simple.
- The 2-line X 24-character liquid crystal display can tell you who is calling and whether the call was transferred or forwarded. Armed with such information, you can answer personally and appropriately.
- Visual ringing indication alerts you to an incoming call with a flashing lamp. Even if you are on your primary line, you will not miss important calls.
- The M5208 includes eight programmable line/feature keys as well as conveniently placed, color-coded Hold and Release keys for improved efficiency and better call processing.
- The built-in speaker permits on-hook dialing and makes it easy to access voice mail.
- The M5208 is loop powered. Because local power is not required, your set will retain display capabilities even during a power outage.
The M5208 is a good match when occasional call coverage and exceptional reliability are important. Terminate one or multiple lines, or use Multiple Appearance Directory Number (MADN) to maximize call coverage. As with all sets in the MBS II Portfolio, the M5208 is designed to maximize use of Nortel Networks Meridian Digital Centrex (MDC) features.
- Length: 8.375 in. (209 mm)
- Width: 8.375 in. (213 mm)
- Height (front): 0.728 in. (18 mm)
- Height (rear): 3.645 in. (92 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs. (.95 Kg)
- Loop powered
- Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- 15,000 ft. (4,570 m)