The M5216 is recommended when you need a central answering position or ACD support.
- Single-line set with multi-line functionality
- Extra wide, 2-line X 24-character display
- Reason Display to give users additional call information, such as whether a call has been forwarded
- Capability for Calling Name and Number Delivery.
- Headset capability
- Visual ringing indication
- Larger keypad buttons
- Fourteen system programmable keys for feature access or directory numbers
With liquid crystal display and headset compatibility, the M5216 offers powerful call coverage and call handling capabilities. As with all sets in the MBS II Portfolio, the M5216 is designed to maximize use of Meridian Digital Centrex (MDC) features.
- Length: 9.48 in. (237 mm)
- Width:10.40 in. (261 mm)
- Height (front): 0.728 in. (18 mm)
- Height (rear): 3.645 in. (92.6 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.14 Kg)
- Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- 15,000 ft. (4,570 m)