Today’s workers are increasingly mobile, either traveling outside of the enterprise or moving about on campus. With Mitel BluStar iOS for iPad & iPhone Apps, mobile users don’t have to give up the convenience of natural collaboration that video calling brings.
Mitel BluStar iOS for iPad & iPhone are powerful Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC) Apps that keep people connected even when on the move. The Apps provide a voice and video soft client that is integrated with an Mitel communication server or Mitel BluStar Application Server (BAS) and utilize a data connection to keep mobile users connected while away from their desk. With BluStar, mobile employees can remain in touch using the power of video for real-time communication and collaboration in a natural way.
Designed for peer-to-peer communication, the Apps have been developed with an approach that avoids complex options and configuration settings providing mobile users the right level of information and communication preferences that are simple to use based on the device of choice.
BluStar iPad & iPhone Apps are an essential part of Mitel's UCC portfolio – the BluStar Ecosystem. BluStar takes business communications to a new level across a choice of devices, providing a consistent user experience by using video as the key mode of communication. BluStar productivity enhancing tools provide more choice and flexibility to answer the increasingly diverse communication needs of today’s modern enterprise. As a BluStar user it is possible to use video across all BluStar devices connected to the same communication server.
- High quality video & voice communications utilizing WiFi & Cellular connectivity
- Intuitive user interface designed for ease of use and simple configuration
- Open standards based application - SIP call control & H.264 video encoding
- High quality peer-to-peer video communication - H.264
- HD audio SIP softphone supporting G.722, G.711, iLBC codecs
- Configuration download via email or via centrally stored configuration files makes deployments easy to manage and control
- Integrates contacts from: Exchange, Windows Contacts, Outlook, Google, Yahoo
- Dynamic progressive name search, indexed contact lists, video capable contact filtering
- Picture ID integration for caller ID, contacts and favorites keys
- Supports multiple user accounts with one active at any specific time
- Use of both front and rear facing cameras
- Magic mirror to view transmit image prior to calls
- Picture-in-picture self view on video calls
- Remote access support via SBC and existing device VPN client options
- LDAP directory caching to facilitate off network use
- Apps are fully integrated with an Mitel communication server or Mitel BluStar Application Server
- Apps support an in App upgrade to enable registration to 3rd-party platforms