Mitel BluStar for PC delivers high-quality audio, HD video and access to a set of UCC features from a single client on your desktop. Its intuitive interface unifies voice communications with video, Instant Messaging (IM), directory look-up, flexible search options, journaling as well as three-party audio conferencing. The direct integration with the Mitel communication servers provides the benefits of reduced infrastructure complexity and secures high performance call functionality. By unifying all communication needs into one single client, the user can choose their preferred communication method depending on the situation, even remotely outside the corporate network.
The Mitel BluStar for PC client is an essential part of Mitel’s UCC portfolio - the BluStar Ecosystem. BluStar takes business communications to a new level across a choice of devices, providing consistent user experience by using video as the key driver. The BluStar productivity enhancing tools provide more choice and flexibility to answer the increasingly diverse communication needs of today’s modern enterprise. As a BluStar member it is possible to use video across all BluStar endpoints connected to the same communication server.
- Intuitive user interface facilitates ease of use
- SIP softphone for high-quality voice communications
- Powerful audio processing
- HD video communications
- Instant messaging
- Contact integration - AD, LDAP, personal Outlook contacts and Mitel CMG
- Callto links support
- Session Border Controller (SBC) support - enabling remote access
- Microsoft Lync and OCS and IBM Lotus Sametime plug-in integration