Based upon simple auto-detection mechanisms, CCPS enables the client configuration procedure in a completely transparent mechanism to the end user. As mobile operators strive to provide richer communication services experience, it is important that the client configuration process is automatic with minimal user intervention and available on cellular and WiFi access.
With the proven leadership in RCS/VoLTE/VoWiFi space, Mitel’s CCPS solution is built with these guiding principles and provides the comprehensive support for all the configuration parameters to provision various client types based upon numerous versions and evolving standards in this space.
Mitel’s CCPS is designed to provide flexibility to operators to support primary or multi-device scenarios, time or event driven periodic configuration updates and integration with the operator’s subscriber/device databases and customer care systems. It supports first time provisioning, client-initiated and network-initiated configuration and various scenarios tied to device/SIM swaps, subscriber activation/deactivation and single or mass configuration updates. It has built-in support for DIAMETER, LDAP, SOAP, EUCR (SIP), SMPP and REST protocols to enable extensible solution and easy integration with operators’ existing core network and IT systems.
Mitel’s CCPS is built on top of its flagship software based mOne® convergence platform that inherently enables full virtualization, scalable, carrier-grade solution and supports deployment on cloud-based infrastructure. It enables simple and reliable user experience with seamless client configuration process.
Key Features & Benefits
- GSMA compliant for client configuration procedures
- Auto-configuration procedures as per the latest RCS 5.1 specifications
- HTTP/HTTPS based interface from client
- Network provisioning interfaces based upon SOAP, LDAP, DIAMETER
- EUCR and SMS functionality to support off network (non-secure) updates as well as network initiated configuration changes
- Integration with core network and customer care systems via REST APIs
- Periodic configuration updates (time and event driven)
- IMEI-based configuration for different models and support for both single and multi-device modes
- Remotely configurable service/device settings
- Operator managed policy based configuration settings
- Fully virtualized software based solution
- Extensible architecture to support converged security of multi-device, multi-service access