Mitel’s TAS reduces total cost of ownership and improves time to market by seamlessly integrating into the operator’s existing infrastructure, including subscriber databases, intelligent networking systems, billing systems, etc. using standard legacy interfaces. Our approach ensures mobile subscribers have a consistent user experience using next generation voice services over LTE or Wi-Fi since the TAS provides service parity with the legacy circuit-switched mobile network.
Mitel’s TAS is access agnostic and supports the range of features needed to deliver rich multimedia services such as HD voice and video calling to subscribers on LTE, Wi-Fi, Fixed or Business networks, as well as the integrated mobility features to enable service continuity to move from one access network to another.
Based on Mitel’s flagship mOne® Convergence Platform, Mitel’s TAS is a fully virtualized, highly scalable, carrier-grade solution that can be deployed on cloud-based infrastructure.
Key Features & Benefits
- GSMA IR.92 / IR.94 Compliant
- 3GPP MMTEL Compliant
- Fully Virtualized, Software Based Solution
- Access Agnostic (LTE, Wi-Fi, HSPA, etc.)
- Wireless and Wireline Services
- Service Parity with 2G/3G MSCs
- Intelligent Networks (IN) Interworking using IM-SSF
- Mobility using Integrated SCC, VCC
- Deployment Model Flexibility