Based upon core IETF protocols, XML Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) and SIP, Mitel’s XDMS provides IMS and custom application specific robust and scalable next-gen XML data management solutions. Used extensively by Mitel’s own Presence, TAS, Group List Management System and other IMS/non-IMS applications, it provides an extensible solution to operators to exploit multitude of IMS and Internet-blended services.
Mitel’s XDMS is based upon its flagship mOne® convergence platform that provides fully virtualized, scalable with high throughput carrier grade solution and enables deployment on cloud-based infrastructure. Its modular architecture provides application specific scalability, deployment options and plug-n-play integration with diverse set of application usage scenarios.
Mitel’s XDMS works with OMA specified Aggregation Proxy, which provides routing access requests to corresponding application usage enablers. Compliant with 3GPP General Authentication Architecture (GAA), it ensures secure and configurable policy driven access to backend data stores. Due to its broad support for OMA and 3GPP application usages and simple and extensible service creation, globally operators have chosen to deploy Mitel’s XDMS for their IMS application specific and standalone implementations.
Key Features & Benefits
- OMA 1.0 and 2.0 compliant for XML Document Management System
- Broad native implementation for IMS application usages such as Presence, Push-Over-Cellular, Group Lists, Address Books, Content Management and Policy services
- Admin/user access via web based interfaces for document management and access control policy management
- REST APIs for diverse service creation and collaboration
- Fully virtualized software based solution
- Modular architecture with deployment flexibility based upon application specific scalability and geo-redundant deployment options