Mitel Mobility for BlackBerry MVS
Lower costs, deliver competitive advantages, and boost productivity.
Mitel® Mobility for BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System (MVS) 5.1 allows BlackBerry smartphones to become extensions of your Mitel communications system, providing a single interface to all your users’ business communications needs and securely maintaining a single identity for both inbound and outbound dialing. Employees are empowered with the flexibility to stay connected to colleagues, customers, and partners regardless of location.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Improved Productivity and Ease of Use – Simplify business communications by giving users one number and voice mailbox to manage. With access to corporate call features like conference call, call transfer, and internal extension direct dialing from the BlackBerry, users can conduct business efficiently anywhere.
- Improved Customer Service – Users can respond immediately to customers and associates – regardless of location. Customers always know where users can be reached via a single corporate identity.
- Robust Security – Because Mitel Mobility for BlackBerry MVS leverages the hardened security of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, users are validated against a single set of centrally stored credentials, simplifying the protection and maintenance of sensitive data.
- Improved Cost Control – Calls within business, public spaces, or home locations can be placed over available Wi-Fi® to eliminate cellular charges, including roaming. Calls can be handed off from the mobile device to any device in a user’s Personal Ring Group (PRG).
- Improved Business Efficiency and Management – Maintain corporate identity (not their cellular identity) for mobile calls, turning a worker’s contact number into a corporate asset. This integration enables voice policies, reporting, and call recording for BlackBerry users, improving enterprise management.