The fastest, easiest way to get Mitel content on your site and in front of potential customers is Mitel Content Syndication. It ensures the content you have is always fresh, accurate and relevant. It’s relatively easy to implement and low-maintenance, thanks to automatic updates. And best of all—it gives you another tool in your marketing arsenal.
Products. Services. Solutions. Collateral.
They’re all just a few clicks away. Set up Mitel Content Syndication on your site in three easy steps.
- Get instant access to an extensive library of Mitel content
- Content available in five languages for international markets
- Choose which content you want to feature down to a granular level
- Upload your logo to allow auto-generation of co-branded collateral
- Built-in regionalization smart logic ensures content accuracy
- Retrieve your easy-to-implement customized embed code
- Fully responsive deployment option available
- Always have the freshest content on your site
- Instant access to new products and content
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get access the tool?
Make sure to register at mitel.com/contentsyndication. You will receive an invitation with credentials to register. Your user name will be your partner name or the email you registered with. Once logged in you should change your password.
I forgot how to access my account. How do I login or recorver my forgotten password?
- To login to your account, simply go to www.mitel.com/user and enter your Username and Password.
- To reset your password, simply go to www.mitel.com/user/password and enter either your username or email address used on th account.
How many users are allowed for each Partner?
Only one user is allowed per partner to keep the control of the products and contact emails centralized. It is recommended to use a generic email address and password for the account if multiple users need access.
Does my web designer need access to my account?
You do not need to give a web designer access to your login. Once you select your products and contact information you can easily email the code directly to your web designer.
Who can I contact for help?
If you are having issues with configuring your tool, installing your code or making your site work properly you can contact email@example.com for assistance.
How do I update the language and the region of my site?
The domain of region controls the content. For example mitel.fr is a French site for the region of France. The content will be delivered in the French language and show content available in France.
How do I keep the content up to date?
Sit back and relax. Mitel will maintain and update the content regularly, so it will always be fresh. Anything you’ve selected to display on your site will update automatically as changes are made.
Do I need a web developer or programmer?
The code is very easy to use. It is as simple as copy and paste. If you have a CMS tool or access to the FTP these changes are very simple to make. If you need help, we can assist you.
Can I have multiple languages on my site?
Yes. With a few modifications to the code you can have two different versions of content syndication on your site. Click here to see how to do it yourself. You can also contact us for help.
Does the embed code support the use of HTTPS?
No. If you place the embed code on a https web page, the content will not show up and will present the user with error messages about unsafe content. We only support placing this code on http web pages.
Which should I use, an Inline Embed or a Lightbox?
That’s really up to you, but here’s a comparison of the two to help you decide:
- The Embed format allows the Mitel product showcase to be embedded within a frame on the chosen Web page. This allows the content to appear as part of your site, making for easy navigation between your own content and the syndicated material.
- The Lightbox option launches the Mitel content as an overlay with a shaded background on top of your site. When opened, it displays over the current page and becomes the only operational portion of the page until the user closes it. One advantage of the Lightbox is that you don’t need to allocate space on your Web page for the Mitel showcase, making it easy to implement.
If my customer fills out the ‘Contact Us’ form, where will the information go?
When your customer wants to get in touch with you, that’s exactly what they should get. Information collected in the contact form is sent directly to the email address that you entered in the home screen. It is never shared or sent to other parties.
How do I create co-branded PDFs?
During the Content Syndication Portal registration process, you’ll be asked to upload your company’s logo. This will allow visitors to your site to download any available brochures, whitepapers and datasheets, all of which will automatically feature your logo and company contact information.
How do I get more help?
Help is always available. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to set up content syndication.