As workforce roles become more varied, and workers more widespread geographically, collaboration becomes more challenging than ever – and more important.
Mitel Collaboration Solutions support all forms of collaboration, including voice, video calling, and instant messaging with Mitel MiCollab Client (formerly Mitel Unified Communicator® Advanced (UCA)), and web presentation and collaboration with Audio, Web and Video Conferencing (formerly Mitel Collaboration Advanced (MCA)).
With Mitel Collaboration Solutions you keep your workforce:
- Connected. Wherever they are around the world, workers stay in touch with each other, partners, and customers.
- Dynamic. Real-time communication and collaboration ensures easy, ongoing sharing of ideas and information.
- Team-ready. Workers in widely dispersed locations form productive long-term and ad hoc teams as easily as if they were in the same office.
- Richly interactive. Easy sharing of documents and presentations make for more productive brainstorming and training sessions.
A collaborative, more productive workforce
What can these collaboration capabilities mean for you?
- Significant cost savings. Lower travel expenses and less employee transit time improves your bottom line.
- Enhanced productivity and innovation. Less time wasted trying to connect with others means more time spent in productive collaboration and innovation.
- Stronger relationships. Easy collaboration and information sharing among employees, customers, partners, and suppliers
- Smarter, better coordination. People throughout the organization have easier access to the information and expertise they need to get the job done.