Showcases highest-achieving channel partners of the past year in the region
Mitel®, a global leader in business communications, today announced the winners of its annual Partner Awards for the International region. Award recipients, chosen for outstanding performance, were honored at a ceremony in Amsterdam during the company’s flagship event, Mitel Next.
Top honors were given to the following partners:
• Cloud Partner of the Year – Azentro, Australia
• Collaboration Partner of the Year – Orange Business Services, France
• Contact Centre Partner of the Year – Olive Communications, UK
• Government Partner of the Year – Telenor Sverige AB, Sweden
• Healthcare Partner of the Year – Hofer Nachrichtentechnik, Germany
• Hospitality Partner of the Year – Triple C, Lebanon
“This year’s award winners exemplify the pivotal advisory role our partners play in guiding customers to the right communications and collaboration solution for their needs - no matter where they are on their journey to the cloud,” said Jeremy Butt, Senior Vice President, International, Mitel. “The companies honored today have built trusted, long-standing relationships with Mitel. We are looking forward to continuing our success together as we help businesses find new ways to operate more efficiently and effectively.”
• Mitel is trusted by more than 70 million users each day to provide an exceptional communications and collaboration experience.
• Mitel is a leading provider of cloud communications, enabling 4.7 million users, including 1.4 million UCaaS customers (Source: Synergy Research Group).
• Mitel is recognized as a Leader in the 2019 IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Unified Communications & Collaboration.
• Learn why organizations like Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Major League Baseball, VfL Wolfsburg, Carlsberg Breweries, Liverpool Football Club rely on Mitel.
• Download the white paper: “2019 Workplace Productivity and Communications Technology Report.”
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 70 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Camille Beasley, Media