Based on global research from Eastern Management Group, including more than 23,000 surveys
• #1 leader in cloud seats worldwide offers customers greater choice in cloud communications.
• Flagship UCaaS solution rated high in trust, service promise, reliability, security and satisfaction.
Mitel® has emerged as the value leader for unified communications as a service (UCaaS) and hosted PBX offerings, according to a new worldwide market study by strategic research company Eastern Management Group. The detailed analysis incorporates interviews from customer IT managers, vendors and more than 23,000 surveys.
Designed to provide insight for both customers and vendors, the report1 highlights the drivers and trends behind the momentum fueling businesses in their journey to the cloud. Among the key conclusions:
• More than half of all businesses replacing aging phone systems are considering a hosted PBX.
• Small and growth businesses will continue to make up the largest segment of the market.
• The verticals with the fastest cloud adoption are professional services, healthcare, education and retail.
• Popular unified communications applications include VoIP, bring your own device, mobility, presence and collaboration.
• Businesses are turning to hosted PBX solutions to enable work from anywhere.
• The percentage of hosted PBX customers subscribing to a contact center service will increase.
• Cost remains the top driver of hosted PBX growth.
As the leader in cloud seats worldwide, Mitel has proven success in helping organizations transition to the cloud. By leveraging a cloud solution to modernize their business communications, customers can drive efficiencies, enjoy greater mobility, support a distributed workforce and access emerging technologies like AI and IoT. With more choices, cost-effective pricing and incentives, Mitel customers can migrate to the cloud at their own pace and get the solution set that meets their unique business requirements.
Cementing its position as the value leader, Mitel also outscored 15 technology providers in related research from Eastern Management Group to secure the top spot in customer satisfaction among mid-market and enterprise segments in six out of 10 measurements. Additionally, Newsweek named Mitel’s flagship UCaaS solution, MiCloud Connect a best business tool of 2019 for earning high marks in trust, service promise, reliability, security and satisfaction.
Learn more about Mitel’s cloud solutions.
”Mitel’s solution brings together telephony, mobility and collaboration services under one centralized platform, enabling employees to better work together, wherever they may be,” said Michal Drozdowicz, IT Development Manager, Warmworks.
“To survive and thrive in today’s business world, organizations must juggle growing and more mobile workforces while maximizing resources,” said Mike Onystok, Senior Vice President of Operations, TBI. “Mitel allows them to stay connected from anywhere and easily adapt to changing business demands, quickly and cost-effectively.”
“Every business is digitally transforming to accelerate productivity, increase customer loyalty through better customer experiences and gain a competitive edge. The need for seamless communications and collaboration has never been greater,” said Daniel Farrar, EVP and General Manager - UCaaS, Mitel.
“Being recognized as the value leader by Eastern Management is strong validation of Mitel’s strategy for helping customers leverage the cloud to achieve that nirvana of doing more with less, more effectively.
• Mitel is trusted by more than 70 million users each day to provide an exceptional communications and collaboration experience.
• Mitel is the leading provider of cloud communications, enabling 4.8 million users, including 1.4 million UCaaS customers. (Source: Synergy Research Group)
• Download the free e-book on “Key Questions to Ask When Evaluating Cloud Business Phone Providers.”
• Download the “Digital Transformation for Dummies” e-book.
• Learn why organizations like Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Major League Baseball, Carlsberg Breweries, Liverpool Football Club, the School District of Philadelphia and Make-A-Wish America rely on Mitel.
1Source: “Worldwide Hosted PBX Market 2019-2025.”
About The Eastern Management Group
The Eastern Management Group is an American technology company. We are one of the top communications research and consulting businesses in the world. Since our founding in 1979, we have maintained a concentration on global markets and vertical industries. And because we know products, services, applications, markets, suppliers and customers, we can conduct research and consulting assignments that meet our clients' needs.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 70 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Camille Beasley, Media